Skype Google Plus LinkedIn Twitter Facebook

Have a Question?

There are many questions that clients and people like yourselves have asked in the past.  We try and answer those questions for you and should there be some information you need but don't find on our site, please contact our representatives.

To submit an eligible health expense you will need to complete an extended health care claim form with your group policy and ID numbers and correct address. Submit the completed claim form with original receipts to the insurance provider.